Sunday, October 29, 2006

My 21st Birthday Celebration...

I had a wonderful 21st birthday.. i'm really happy and glad that i can celebrate it with my frenz.. really enjoy myself...

I almost got sabo.. and lucky i didnt. cos i switch on my awareness... whahaha.. almost got thrown into the water a few times la.. but didnt get me into water.. lol..

Failure to Saboing me.. whahaha..
1st - Sam wanted to help me do facial with my mango cake... i spotted him for a few times lo.. den there's once he almost got the cake on my face, lucky the cake drop on the floor.. lol.. nobody help him, i think if all of them help him rite i sure kena one lo...

2nd - During photo taking with the band. Stan, trying to get hold of me when celine was taking photo, but i kept my eye on him. lol.. as soon as celine finish taking i took my leave. At first they wanted me to sit in the center de lo.. but i insisted i dun wan.. haha..

3rd - This was when most of my friends had left.. Those people who are behind are my Band Members and some other friends and my sis.. So they got me near the pool already lo.. but i dunnoe why nv throw me down.. very lucky lo.. haha.. actually i think they very stupid.. haha..

actually there are many senarios lo.. where they trying to sabo me but i ran away... bleh...
Try harder ok...

Joanie Lost her Camera... Adrian Lost his PDA n Harddisk... I really felt bad about it... Why this got to happen? Went back today to check if anything was found, but nothing has been found. I'm going to try to ask again tml hoping that the person who took it would somehow return, but that's not alway the case.. I really felt that i should went back during that night but i didnt. Not sure if I would have gone back to search something might have been found.. Because that place close at 1am, but i didnt know... Pray hard that everything will be return to it's owner...

I want to give Thanks to all my friends who've came down to my 21st Birthday on 28th Oct (actual day was 25th Oct) and thanks to the blessing they gave me, also to the present they gave me, not forgeting those who are not here but their presence are there with me. I know you guys wanted to come but there are alway something more important than my birthday.. hehe.. N Thanks you guys for having a thought for me.. Also to those who had a hard time trying to sabo me... e Way to Success is Failure... whaha.. May happiness be with you always, and God will Blessed you guys.







When there is happiness, saddness will come in too..

I'm pretty sad with my mum... She has been nagging at me since yesterday... It's my birthday lo.. can't you be more understanding towards me.. and stop nagging me with what ever you can thought of... esp the Money parts.. i really hate to talk about money... i really hate money..

I nv ask a cent from you nor my dad for my Party... i spent everything on my own what else you want me to do? I'm happy only for this once, it's not like i going to have another party soon.. N u didnt know i'm turning 21 this year.. How sad to know this.. I broke down in tears, i'm really sad with you.. so disappointed..

I hate to call you, cos i noe you will alway mention things that i don't like. If not becos of me forgetting my key i will nv want to call you, n i didnt save my dad new no, and my bro new no. But anyway nobody at home, i should have waited perhaps..

But you know no matter how much you had hurt me, no matter how bad you scold me, treat me (used to be) , nag at me i can never be mad at you cos i know you are my mum and i alway love you although i really hated you at times...

But remembering you as my Mum, no matter what you do i will nv abandon you, cos i got to Forgive you as how He forgive us. I felt a relieve whenever i think of Him, who will alway be there, at least me...

No matter how bad this Family turns to (but i think things are getting better), I know for sure that I will nv want to leave my family members (I used to think about getting away from this Family becos of my Mum, and how i wish i could have a better Mum, but not now). But my Dad who really love me of alot cos not forgetting my sibling (but he love me more) alway makes me think otherwise..

I really love my Parents, my Sister and my Brother alot, like there is no tml.. Treasure Your Family ba...

Thanks You God, that you alway be there for us...

No comments: